When you think of dining in the Maritimes, most people have visions of fresh delicious lobster, salmon, scallops and more on their plate. This culinary journey through New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island is the dream vacation for seafood lovers!
Along the way you’ll learn how to catch and properly eat a Shediac lobster and you will go on a clam digging excursion in Prince Edward Island and cook what you catch. You will enjoy the freshest seafood around, so when you’re packing for your vacation, don’t forget to bring your appetite!
click headers below for detailsprint view all
Your Package Includes
- Expert travel advice
- 7 nights' accommodation at select hotels, bed and breakfasts and country inns
- 7 day mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometres
- Admission to Hopewell Rocks in the Bay of Fundy
- Shediac Bay Lobster Tale Cruise
- A giant bar clam dig and cook out
- Traditional lobster supper
7 Night Itinerary
- Departure City
- 7 Night
- Land Only Portion
- Your Package Includes