Drive the Lighthouse Route on the south shore and the Evangeline Trail along the Fundy Coast. Here you’ll get to know the real Nova Scotia by visiting its locals, learning its traditions, and getting some one-on-one time with nature.
Annapolis Royal, Wolfville, and Lunenburg are yours for exploring. In autumn, the Annapolis Valley gives way to brilliant shades of oranges, reds, and gold. The area itself has kept its historical feel alive, and is reminiscent of a romantic era where lives were entirely influenced by the sea.
click headers below for detailsprint view all
Your Package Includes
- Six nights accommodations at select bed and breakfasts and country inns
- Six day mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometres
- Gray Line Halifax city tour
- Admission to the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
- Admission to Grand Pre and Fort Anne National Historic Sites
6 Night Itinerary
- Annapolis Royal
- Departure City
- 6 Night
- Land Only Portion
- Your Package Includes